We are your AAP experts.
At DCI, we know Affirmative Action Plans inside and out.
Our highly-skilled consultants will provide you with support and guidance through every step, from AAP preparation and implementation to audit response and beyond.
We’ve designed our team approach so that you’ll never be alone during your compliance journey.
Here’s a sampling of what we can do to help you through the AAP process:
- Reconcile all data files
- Determine availability, job feeder groups, and recruitment areas
- Assist you in developing action plans to recruit and retain women, minorities, veterans, and disabled workers
- Prepare reports and narratives
Implementation and Review
- Provide guidance and direction for implementing regulations
- Help you understand your current regulatory obligations, and keep you informed as new regulations are implemented
- Evaluate your areas of risk once plans are in place
- Address your organization’s training obligations
- Prepare your audit submission in the event of an OFCCP audit
- Guide you through requests from the OFCCP
- Remain by your side throughout the duration of the audit