DCI is a recognized industry leader for its expertise in affirmative action and EEO regulatory compliance. Here is the latest listing of industry speaking engagements and publications.
- "Understanding Statistics" by DCI's David B. Cohen and Dr. Michael G. Aamodt along with Michael A. Surrette from Springfield College. Click here to purchase online.
Featured DCI White Papers
- "A Historical Primer on Adverse Impact" by Joanna Colosimo, Consultant - DCI
- "Disposition Codes and Implications for Adverse Impact" by Keli Parody Wilson, Senior Consultant - DCI
- "Statistical Significance Testing for Adverse Impact Measurement" by David Morgan, Consultant - DCI
- "Practical Significance Testing for Adverse Impact Measurement" by Eric M. Dunleavy Ph.D., Senior Consultant - DCI
- "A Case Law Review of Adverse Impact Measurement" by Marcelle Clavette, HR Analyst - DCI