EEO-1 Component 2 Reports
Background on Component 2:
During the final ruling on April 25, 2019, Judge Chutkan ordered EEOC to collect two years of Component 2 Data. As of July 15, 2019, the Component 2 EEO-1 survey for 2017 and 2018 submission is officially open and available for employers to access through the LOGIN to File page on the NORC website.
UPDATE: On September 27, 2019, EEOC announced that it would continue to collect EEO Component 2 data until it reaches what the Court has determined to be the target response rate. Click here to read more.
EEO-1 filers should submit Component 2 data for calendar year 2017, in addition to data for calendar year 2018, as soon as possible.
More information and FAQs are available on the NORC website: https://eeoccomp2.norc.org/index.html
There has been much uncertainty around the EEO-1 Component 2 requirements. Utilize our complimentary resources to better understand what this new ruling means for your organization:
- Recording: EEO-1 Component 2 Update: What the New Ruling Means for Employers
- Download DCI's EEO-1 Component 2 Quickstart Guide to get started on reporting today!
- The DCI Blog is updated frequently with the latest news. Click here to keep up with DCI's blogs on Component 2.
- Watch our weekly video blog series to get important updates:
- Update on EEO-1 Component 2
- Component 2 EEO-1 Survey Portal Officially Open
- New EEO-1 Component 2 FAQs: Mergers & Acquisitions, and more
- Exciting EEO-1 Component 2 Updates: Batch Upload Filing Function + Non-Binary FAQ
- EEO-1 Component 2 Countdown: Batch Upload Tips, Viewing Final Reports, & Exciting Updates
Assistance With Reporting:
DCI is ready to assist with your EEO-1 Component 1 and Component 2. Contact us for more information and to learn about the different tiers of consulting we offer. Click here to take the survey.