EEO-1 Component 2 Reports
Background on Component 2:
During the final ruling on April 25, 2019, Judge Chutkan ordered EEOC to collect two years of Component 2 Data. As of July 15, 2019, the Component 2 EEO-1 survey for 2017 and 2018 submission is officially open and available for employers to access through the LOGIN to File page on the NORC website.
EEO-1 filers should begin preparing to submit Component 2 data for calendar year 2017, in addition to data for calendar year 2018, by September 30, 2019, in light of the court's recent decision in National Women's Law Center.
More information and FAQs are available on the NORC website: https://eeoccomp2.norc.org/index.html
There has been much uncertainty around the EEO-1 Component 2 requirements. Utilize our complimentary resources to better understand what this new ruling means for your organization:
- Recording: EEO-1 Component 2 Update: What the New Ruling Means for Employers
- Download DCI's EEO-1 Component 2 Quickstart Guide to get started on reporting today!
- The DCI Blog is updated frequently with the latest news. Click here to keep up with DCI's blogs on Component 2.
- Watch our weekly video blog series to get important updates:
- Update on EEO-1 Component 2
- Component 2 EEO-1 Survey Portal Officially Open
- New EEO-1 Component 2 FAQs: Mergers & Acquisitions, and more
- Exciting EEO-1 Component 2 Updates: Batch Upload Filing Function + Non-Binary FAQ
- EEO-1 Component 2 Countdown: Batch Upload Tips, Viewing Final Reports, & Exciting Updates
Assistance With Reporting:
DCI is ready to assist with your EEO-1 Component 1 and Component 2. Contact us for more information and to learn about the different tiers of consulting we offer. Click here to take the survey.