Understanding compliance requirements is often challenging and complex.
Throughout the process, DCI experts will work to meet your specific needs through our two-stage program model.
Stage 1: Project Launch
We will get to know your organization and begin our review.
- Kick-off meeting
- HRIS & ATS data discussion and review
- Review compliance checklist and obligations
Stage 2: Strategic AAP Consulting
We will identify potential areas of EEO risk and help you remediate those risks.
- Internal and external availability (calculated as-needed)
- Census code all job titles
- Review of job code and group structure
- Discuss 503/VEVRAA compliance
- Employee inclusion AAP discussion