Veterans in the Workplace:
Hiring and managing veterans is a critical and mandatory part of being a federal contractor or a Best Practices organization. Different resources, best practices, and regulations are all offering input on veterans in the workplace - we are here to help clarify what your priorities should be.
The Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act (VEVRAA): Federal contractors with a contract value of $150,000 or more are required to file VETS-4212 reports annually. The report includes counts of all full and part-time employees who are employed on the end date of the selected payroll period. It denotes the total number of protected veterans and the number of newly-hired protected veterans at each establishment. The filing period takes place August 1 through September 30 each year. More information can be found on the DOL website.
For a limited time, we are offering access to our favorite VEVRAA resources. Complete the form below to receive complimentary access to the following resources:
- 503/VEVRAA Requirements Checklist
- A checklist of requirements, with links to sample documents to assist you in achieving and maintaining compliance with the regulations.
- 503/VEVRAA Requirements Frequently Asked Questions
- WEBINAR: Section 503 & VEVRAA 5-Year Anniversary
- Access to our January 2019 webinar is available for a limited time.
Join DCI Consultant Brittany Dian, M.S. as she discusses resources employers can use to recruit and hire veterans in the workplace.
In the News:
- November 8, 2019: OFCCP Releases Supplemental FY2019 VEVRAA Focused Reviews Scheduling List
- Read the blog here.