New Federal Contractors
Get Started Today
Under executive Order 11246, federal contractors and subcontractors with 50 or more employees who have entered into a contract of $50,000 or more must prepare and maintain an Affirmative Action Plan within 120 days of the commencement of the contract.
You have 120 Days.. Now what?
Our affirmative action plan consulting will start by reviewing the regulations that apply to your organization and facilitating a program launch customized to your needs.
- Special review and evaluation of resources template
- Customized training for management
- Review of the organization chart and corporate structure to assess optimal AAP strategy
- Internal and external availability calculations using promotions and hiring data
- Determine recruitment areas by location and job group
Plus everything included in our standard affirmative action plan program launch.
Check which regulations apply to you with our free and confidential compliance quiz.