Higher Education Institutions Face Unique Compliance Challenges
"I've enjoyed working with DCI staff over the last 13 years" - Higher Education Institution
Are you a federal contractor?
Often, higher education institutions are federal contractors, but they operate a little differently than a typical organization. This can make compliance complicated.
Factors that make higher education institutions unique:
- Different employee populations: faculty vs. non-faculty, tenure track vs. non-tenure track
- Campus structure may not mirror traditional establishments
- Non-traditional employment scenarios
- Census data may be inadequate for estimating availability for staff
- Unique compensation structures
Affirmative Action Plans
Integrated Post Secondary Education Data System (IPED) Filing
We are your compliance experts. We can assist with your IPED filing to ensure you are compliant. IPED scope of work will include data integrity review and data questions. Reach out to find out more.